All activities are conducted in French. The children are therefore encouraged to use this language to communicate with each other and with the educational team.
Each morning is punctuated by manual, motor, linguistic (nursery rhymes, stories, conversation/discussion), musical (singing accompanied by the piano) activities… Free play, lunch and a nap complete the day.
These workshops contribute greatly to the development of our little pupils.
Seasons, holidays and the creativity of the educational team are used as support and themes for the activities. The aim is to stimulate children’s imagination, curiosity and independence.
– This time slot allows parents to come to class and stay with their child for a while to read, play, etc.
–Free play until everyone arrives
– Rituals for saying hello and taking roll,
– Rhymes and songs with music,
– Language activity using picture material on the theme of the week
– Dried fruit and a glass of fruit juice or water
– Open games
– Artistic creation in a variety of media, based on the theme of the week
– Courses, dances, rounds, group games
– Brushing teeth before a nap
– A short story,
– A last song
– the workshop reopens to parents at 3.15pm until 3.30pm.
This interval is intended to encourage exchanges between the educational team and the parents on the course of the day.